2015年6月11日星期四

The Master S Dojo Bash Predictions

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another fantastic edition of The Master�s Dojo!! In this week�s issue, I will be going over my picks for World Wrestling Entertainment�s next Pay Per View, The Bash, as well as results from last week�s reader�s poll. Let�s get it on!!

I�ll start with the match for the Women�s Championship, between challenger Michelle McCool and champion Melina. This was actually a tough match for me to pick. McCool is a former Diva�s Champion (the first Diva�s Champion, in fact) and is a good competitor, in my opinion. Melina has proven herself to be a good competitor,custom bobble head, and is obviously a current and former Women�s Champion. Both have been wrestling in the company for several years, so experience is basically a non factor. I think that this really could be an interesting match, for the Diva�s, at least. Is this match going to make people interested in female wrestling again? Most likely not. But it could be a start. Eventually, after analyzing this match, I picked McCool. So, our new Women�s Champion: Michelle McCool.

Another match that was challenging for me to pick was the match for the Undisputed Tag Team titles. Carlito and Primo have been the champions since they defeated Miz and Morrison in the most disappointing part of Wrestlemania (for not being televised) to unify the WWE and World Tag Team Championships. Rhodes and DiBiase are also former World Tag Team Champions. So who do I pick? For storyline purposes,Tips To Choose The Best Pest Control Services, I�m choosing Legacy. Just think, if Legacy wins the Tag Titles and the WWE Championship,customize bobblehead, they would have total control on RAW. With that whole Donald Trump thing going on, this could turn out being quite big. Sorry to go off topic, but selling RAW to Donald Trump? That is a little bit unbelievable, kind of like Hornswoggle McMahon. I don�t think you can sell just RAW and have it keep the WWE name. I personally don�t think that this will be a successful storyline and am glad that early reports show that it will be a short storyline, but I digress. Now, even though I thought that for storyline purposes, Legacy would win, I did think of another possible scenario. Maybe with this match,,, the Colons join Legacy. I know it sounds kind of crazy, but they are 2nd Generation stars who have titles, and maybe they would be welcomed into the group� or maybe not. It is a possibility, however. Anyway, I pick Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase to become the new Tag Team Champions.

Unlike the first few matches I have gone over, the Intercontinental title match was not as hard for me to choose. Remember, the stipulation is Title vs. Mask. I�m picking the champion to retain,customize bobblehead, meaning I am picking Chris Jericho to win. Now, I�m not saying this because I dislike Rey or I like Jericho more, but I think that Jericho and his sinister ways have been on a roll, and he will do pretty much any (which are convinced of,customized bobbleheads, even though I�m a fan of his) thing, including unmasking Rey (which he has already shown us that he will do), to win. I think that it will be a good match, like they all have been so far, but I am picking Y2J to retain the Intercontinental title belt,custom bobbleheads, as well as win Mysterio�s mask.

The next match is for the ECW Championship. But it isn�t just a normal match, it is a Championship Scramble match!! We saw these guys debut at this past Unforgiven (now to be known as the all submission matches Breaking Point). Since they won�t be held at Breaking Point (unless there is a Submission scramble) they should be held at other times. The five participants in the match are champion Tommy Dreamer, Mark Henry, Christian, Jack Swagger and the now heel Finlay. Maybe now that Finlay is a heel, he will win the title, because he wasn�t ever going to win one as a face. As much as I wanted to see Dreamer win at Extreme Rules, I don�t think that he�ll retain at The Bash. Why? Because he has too many other wrestlers in there with him. I mean, in my opinion,custom bobbleheads, Mark Henry is not that great but he is a presence. Jack Swagger is a former ECW Champion, Finlay is great at brawling and Christian is�well, Christian. So, all things considered, I am going to go with Finlay winning the title. I think his expertise at brawling and his strength and his experience will be enough to give him the wind. Our new ECW Champion, Finlay.

Next is the RAW�s World title match,custom bobblehead, for the WWE Championship. RAW�s main storyline is really getting more unfortunate by the episode. They keep losing my interest. This week RAW is 3 hours long and commercial free. I doubt that anything they do with the Legacy/Triple H rivalry, including the title match, will be enough to salvage it. I�ll be honest; it is boring me to watch this unfold every week. You wouldn�t think that with 2 of the biggest stars in the company that a feud would be boring, but it truly is. As I mentioned before in the Tag Team titles match, I think that the member of Legacy will prevail, for storyline purposes, no matter what happens this Monday night on the special edition of RAW. If Legacy has control of RAW, with Trump involved, some interesting stuff might occur, or we might remain bored by RAW. Either way,How To Get Best English To Turkish Translation Service, I choose Randy Orton to retain (or win, depending on what happens on this special edition of RAW).

Finally,custom bobblehead, the World Heavyweight Championship will be defended by CM Punk against Jeff Hardy, which is whom Punk cashed in his Money in the Bank contract against. This is why Smackdown is the superior brand; because they have storylines we want to see. This was probably the hardest match for me to pick. I mean,custom bobblehead, both of these guys have been champions, both excite the crowd (although, if Punk is really turning heel that might change) and both could win the belt. I eventually, after some rough deliberations with myself, came to the conclusion that CM punk would retain the World Heavyweight Championship, however, I couldn�t decide on how. I thought of two reasonable possibilities. One would be Jeff Hardy going too extreme, or taking too many risks. We�ve seen Jeff do that before. Off of the top of my head I think of two matches against his brother, Matt Hardy. One was at Wrestlemania 25 when Jeff missed the Leg Drop off of the ladder and subsequently lost, then in the stretcher match on Smackdown when Jeff�s Swanton missed and cost him that match. So a mistake by Hardy is one possibility. Another possibility that came to mind is that Edge could get involved in the match, in order to gain an advantage. He is the ultimate opportunist, and he has proved that throughout his career and would be happy to again, I�d assume. For now, I�ll assume that it will be Jeff Hardy and his high risk maneuvers that give CM Punk the win and allows him to keep the title.

I�d like to go over what the results from last week�s reader�s poll were and my reaction to it. It was nearly unanimous in saying that Smackdown has surpassed RAW as the dominant brand in WWE (obviously,Seeing That Unique Style And Personality Discount Hublot Replica Watches,personalized bobblehead, nobody thought that ECW was even close to being the number one brand, for obvious reasons). I have a couple of things to say about this, one being that I am not surprised. Smackdown is more interesting, and I think (as well as many of you readers think) that the reason is there aren�t just the big, big stars on the show. Sure, we have Y2J,personalized bobble heads, Undertaker, Rey, Edge, Kane, etc., whereas RAW has Orton, Batista, Triple H, The Big Show,customized bobbleheads, Jon Cena (the epitome of superstar), and they also have mid card and rising stars like MVP, Kofi Kingston and Matt Hardy. However, just having Star Power doesn�t mean you have the top show. The other thing I have to say is that when your show is mainly focused around one storyline, you might have issues. Granted,personalized bobbleheads, on Smackdown the main storyline is over the World Heavyweight Championship, but another feud is getting some Main Event exposure, this feud being over the Intercontinental title, and both are exciting and pull the audience in, unlike RAW�s one boring storyline. All of these contribute to Smackdown finally surpassing RAW in quality.

(I�m sorry to be off topic, but I�m still puzzled as to why WWE brought back Superstars. Has it added anything? It gets bad ratings every week and isn�t always the highest quality. If anyone does know the reason, please tell me,., because I don�t know why it is on air.)

Well ladies and gentlemen, another edition of The Master�s Dojo had come and gone. Thank you for reading this article and remember to keep reading in the future. Until next time, I am The Master of Puppets,Vinyl Banners NYC � The Ideal Tool In Outdoor Advertisement, the dojo is closed and I AM OUT!!

没有评论:

发表评论