2015年5月8日星期五

Hot Babushka!

My Grandmother modeling the dress she’,custom bobblehead;ll be wearing at the wedding,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day,custom bobbleheads. My mother bought it for her at Lord &,custom bobblehead; Taylor,personalized bobblehead. Doesn’,Make Sure You Can Easily Display Information By Using Printed Lanyards,customize bobblehead;t she look fantastic for a great-grandmother (to my niece and nephews …,Bristol Used Cars,,; no kids for me yet ),.?

I asked my grandmother if I could post her picture on my blog. That didn’t seem to ring any bells with her… it’s like a website on the computer… still nothing,Tips for Short Vintage Wedding Dresses,custom bobbleheads, but she said okay. I guess that qualifies as informed consent !

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTWeekly Roundup NEXT POSTMy Wedding Day - Quick Update Related Posts Wedding Bells in the Air09/04/14 @ 7:22 am Before and After Questionnaire: Mrs,personalized bobble heads. Goose Fills You In11/17/14 @ 5:33 am So You’,custom bobblehead;re Engaged: Now What,personalized bobbleheads?01/16/15 @ 7:04 am Gallery of the Day: February 05, 201502/05/15 @ 10:21 am

没有评论:

发表评论