2015年5月4日星期一

Ladies Night

Some of my girlfriends took me out on Saturday night for a bachelorette outing,personalized bobbleheads. I had a few ground rules — no stupid t-shirts,custom bobbleheads, no candy necklaces, no kissing strangers,Rules To Break In Printing Letterheads,personalized bobblehead, just a chill night.

Dinner at Cafe Noir in Soho,custom bobblehead.

My best friend and maid of honor now…,customize bobblehead,The National Museum Of Dance And Hall Of Fame;

…,,; and 21 years ago,custom bobblehead.

Still pretty sober…,personalized bobbleheads; drinks at Circa Tabac,customize bobblehead.

… later that night at … hmmm,Check Out Your Paddle Board Before You Purchase Them,personalized bobblehead, I’m not actually sure!

And this is what I blame for my hangover ,personalized bobble heads.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs,Don't Strike With On Canadian Leasing Finance Companies � Hit Home Runs Via A Financing Equipment Co,custom bobblehead. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTProfessional Photos: First Glance NEXT POSTWhole Foods Chocolate Truffles Related Posts A Napa Bachelorette Party: Part 212/19/14 @ 12:33 pm Gifting the Parents09/17/14 @ 9:21 am Meeting Mr,customized bobbleheads. Crab10/15/14 @ 10:43 am Live and Learn: Engagement Shoot Tips02/05/15 @ 9:12 am

没有评论:

发表评论